This has been an awesome week! While some areas in my life have finally began to flourish, there’s other aspects of my life that are beginning to crumble. Over the next few days, I’m going to have to take the time to make an assessment over my life choices and the different paths that I want to take. This won’t be easy as I feel like “emotional tumbleweed” most of the time. I decided that I’d write down some of my goals as a way to purge and declutter and to keep myself on task.
- I want to focus on writing and producing pieces that center on beauty and wellness
- I want to start a graduate program in African-American Studies
- I want to heal myself physically and emotionally
- I want to find diverse and exciting ways to generate income
- I want to start singing again
- I want to live somewhere where I’m free to be creative
- I want to live in New York for the next 5 years
- I want to be happy
These goals are attainable and I plan to break them into mini-goals until I can successfully tick them off. Ae you a goal-setter? Is there anything you’re dying to do but you don’t where to start? There is power in the pen and until you write down your goals and what you want to do to make yourself happy, you’ll always be in the same spot, banging your head against the wall. Let’s start a goal chain! Leave 2 goals in the comment section and tell me how you plan to achieve them.